What the hell is going on?

Jackson-ctid

Am I the only one that finds Bluemoon to be the slowest webpage on the internet? There's a catalogue of stuff going on that annoys me everytime I come on bluemoon and I'm hoping some of you can help me out with some of them.

1. I can no longer log into bluemoon on my phone, doesn't matter what I do, it just always returns me to the login screen, deleted my browser, deleted my cookies, etc. but to no avail. Anyone else?

2. The website is insurmountably slow at random periods through the day, the website went down for me about half an hour not too long ago and I was half expecting us to have signed Messi or something but no... I was left disappointed.

3. I've checked the box that says "Log me on automatically each visit" but it doesn't...

4. Sometimes I'll open a thread and for no apparent reason it'll be zoomed in to about 400% and I'll get some php dribble at the top of the screen.

Soo.... can anyone help me?

Jackson-ctid said:
Am I the only one that finds Bluemoon to be the slowest webpage on the internet? There's a catalogue of stuff going on that annoys me everytime I come on bluemoon and I'm hoping some of you can help me out with some of them.

1. I can no longer log into bluemoon on my phone, doesn't matter what I do, it just always returns me to the login screen, deleted my browser, deleted my cookies, etc. but to no avail. Anyone else?

2. The website is insurmountably slow at random periods through the day, the website went down for me about half an hour not too long ago and I was half expecting us to have signed Messi or something but no... I was left disappointed.

3. I've checked the box that says "Log me on automatically each visit" but it doesn't...

4. Sometimes I'll open a thread and for no apparent reason it'll be zoomed in to about 400% and I'll get some php dribble at the top of the screen.

Soo.... can anyone help me?

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

In response to your questions:

1. What phone/browser are you using? Or are you using Tapatalk? If you can provide more details we can look into it for you.

2. We've obviously had these problems in the past, but moved to a(nother) new server a couple of weeks ago and performance has certainly improved since. At the time you posted this particular thread I was carrying out some maintenance that caused the site to slow right down, but let us know if you continue to experience problems.

3. Again, we need to know more details about what platform you are using so we can investigate further.

4. That's been resolved now, but again if you let us know should you experience it again we can sort it.

Ahh thanks for the reply, I'm using Dolphin Browser on an Android phone(Xperia X10)

I seem to be able to stay logged in now and the zoomed in text has gone, I thought that was only me, wouldn't have brought it up if I knew it was a general problem :P

when you have a browser that's called after a marine mammal on an android device I am not surprised your stuff is slow mate

Quick question don't know where to post it and as I cant start a topic can anyone tell me something please......

If you send a pm and in your outbox it has (1) one in brackets does this mean that pm has not been read by the person you sent it to?

Thanks

MikeBlue said:
Quick question don't know where to post it and as I cant start a topic can anyone tell me something please......

If you send a pm and in your outbox it has (1) one in brackets does this mean that pm has not been read by the person you sent it to?

Thanks

Yes

royle said:
MikeBlue said:

Thanks

Yes

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.