what things have you lost at a match?can be anything aswell.

When we were at maine road vs everton I lost my season ticket book.
Eventually got a replacement. But every game after that I always expected a cheeky git to be sat in my seat. Nobody did though

First home game of the season v Leeds back in the 90`s (1-1 draw Coton played em on his own) walking round the ground to my turnstile I pulled my Season Ticket out of my pocket and out with came a £50 note (my first and so far only one) ! Surprisingly no one walking behind me called me back :-[ . Only realised when I got home , gutted !

conciousness at Schalke after downing a multitude of rummed up Gluhwein at Gelsenkirchen Bahnhof.

Dont remember the dont remember getting there, dont remember the game, dont remember getting back to hotel, overslept and missed my flight home.

Cant wait to do it all again in next years compo!!

Lost my glasses at the Charlton promotion game on the old Kippax first goal went in my glasses went flying in the crush a lad eventually found one lens on the floor passed it back to me shouting never mind mate were going up,had to drive home after with the lens taped over my eye!

i lost my 8 year old son back in 2005 at home against everton, never did find him. Son if your reading this it was your mum who threw out all your pokemon toys not me!

100%manc said:
I have just asked my Grandad this question and this is his written list of missing items

1960 - Shoes
1961- Watch
1963 Virginity for the second time (didnt ask for further detail)
1964- Scalf that he had for 10 years
1969 - Car (stolen)
1973 - Trousers
1977 - 1981 - many programs because he moved to a "livley part of the gorund"
1983 - Arm (was false arm and it came flying off when he celebrated a goal, the arm was returned later that week)

1988 - another car stolen from a Moss Side street
1990 - Teeth
1994 - Teeth
1995 - teeth
1998 - Walking stick
2000 - Coat
2004 - lost his nerve and and stopped going (he was 72 then and had dodgy ticker)

God bless my mental Grandad shame he is too frail to see city play these days

This has made me crack up in the office. Can you imagine the person who kept finding teeth (I presume they were a false set) in the ground after everyone had cleared off? And how on earth can you lose a pair of trousers at a football match????

bluebrown said:
i lost my 8 year old son back in 2005 at home against everton, never did find him. Son if your reading this it was your mum who threw out all your pokemon toys not me!
PMSL!

Bet_Lynch said:
100%manc said:
I have just asked my Grandad this question and this is his written list of missing items

1960 - Shoes
1961- Watch
1963 Virginity for the second time (didnt ask for further detail)
1964- Scalf that he had for 10 years
1969 - Car (stolen)
1973 - Trousers
1977 - 1981 - many programs because he moved to a "livley part of the gorund"
1983 - Arm (was false arm and it came flying off when he celebrated a goal, the arm was returned later that week)

1988 - another car stolen from a Moss Side street
1990 - Teeth
1994 - Teeth
1995 - teeth
1998 - Walking stick
2000 - Coat
2004 - lost his nerve and and stopped going (he was 72 then and had dodgy ticker)

God bless my mental Grandad shame he is too frail to see city play these days

This has made me crack up in the office. Can you imagine the person who kept finding teeth (I presume they were a false set) in the ground after everyone had cleared off? And how on earth can you lose a pair of trousers at a football match????

I dont know I will ask him when I next see him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.