What This Season Means to True Blues - David Mooney (ESPN)

I remember reading this on Bluemoon last summer, and it caught my eye.
Haha. I remember posting that several times. It didn’t take a genius to look at the squad and manager - and the competition - and make that conclusion, though.

big big thing with this team and squad is the age and its average is under 24 and still in its early stage of pep's master plan we still need another striker and cover at fullback and maybe a holding midfield. so its not at the wrong age of 30 like the last time and we can get better than this season we have seen in games that we create many chances and have the best precision stats in europe and if sterling can have a salah season when everything goes in then we will be hard to beat again

its champions league that gives be the feeling that maybe the premier league may take 2nd place to putting all our eggs into one basket but its we sign them 3 players then why not go on all fronts next season. you seen this season with only 2 strikers and both being out for long period in the season and have to chop and change we still walked the league so 3 top strikers will keep the fire power fresh up front and sterling and sane can hog the lines

IIRC, he just became tediously self-important.

I’ll always take a moment to read a David Mooney piece. Usually fair and honest in his views. I follow him on Twitter for the same reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.