What to do at the weekend when there is no footy?

Is it called Imamiserabletightwelshcuntwhowillalwaystalkwelshwhenihearanenglishaccent peefree?; )

That’s an absolute myth. Boys from Caernarfon switch from speaking Welsh to speak English to me. They’re first language and more comfortable speaking Welsh despite being fluent in English.

That’s an absolute myth. Boys from Caernarfon switch from speaking Welsh to speak English to me. They’re first language and more comfortable speaking Welsh despite being fluent in English.
No it's not a myth. In certain parts of Wales Welsh turn their backs when they hear an English accent. It first happened to me when I was in a cafe in Bala. It's happened in pubs in North to mid Wales, never in South as most can't speak Welsh. I saw a Welsh girl from Dolgellau for a couple of months. She wouldn't introduce me to her brothers as she said they hated the English and they'd be nastly to me.

I think it's a tribal kind of thing peofrey. That said, I've met some lovely warm hearted welsh people, so I won't tar all the Welsh with the same racist brush mate as the inbred knuckle draggers.

No it's not a myth. In certain parts of Wales Welsh turn their backs when they hear an English accent. It first happened to me when I was in a cafe in Bala. It's happened in pubs in North to mid Wales, never in South as most can't speak Welsh. I saw a Welsh girl from Dolgellau for a couple of months. She wouldn't introduce me to her brothers as she said they hated the English and they'd be nastly to me.

I think it's a tribal kind of thing peofrey. That said, I've met some lovely warm hearted welsh people, so I won't tar all the Welsh with the same racist brush mate as the inbred knuckle draggers.

All the Gogs I know are fine with me and don’t have these views.

I’ve suffered abhorrent abuse in Manchester and London for being Welsh. I’ve had people scream at me out of car windows, start on me in pubs or making comments in the street. You view us as being the spotty faced, ginger haired step-brother to the rest of the country. Look at the things “Blues” would say about Mark Hughes and his team.

The problem with North Wales is that English people have bought properties they don’t use and just had holiday homes. The locals are being forced out of their own villages. This is why there’s ill feeling towards them.

My Welsh family are modest people and all daft as fuck!

That's a great app. Shown me plenty of offers in York. Only problem is I am in Kuala Lumpur :-(

Great idea by a mate of mine, he wants companies to use it as a virtual A board - currently getting companies in and around Manchester to advertise on it. It will show closest companies to your location, also you can search for items, things to do. Only been up and running for about 3 - 4 months but lot of interest from breweries.

They are hoping to get a TV advert soon, to gain exposure

Great idea by a mate of mine, he wants companies to use it as a virtual A board - currently getting companies in and around Manchester to advertise on it. It will show closest companies to your location, also you can search for items, things to do. Only been up and running for about 3 - 4 months but lot of interest from breweries.

They are hoping to get a TV advert soon, to gain exposure

Can you only search for companies that are advertised?

Also, my location in the website you linked is blocked. It won't work without it turned on. How do you do that?

Can you only search for companies that are advertised?

Also, my location in the website you linked is blocked. It won't work without it turned on. How do you do that?

Think you will need to allow your laptop to allow location to be identified. Think there are about 400 companies/locations listed. I usually use it on my phone - its an app that you will find on either app store

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.