What to do at the weekend when there is no footy?

Thursday.
giphy.gif

In this instance I’m not ashamed to say I got right on it. Highlight was listening to some acoustic set in the NQ that I’m well too old / uncool to attend..... I go to the bar mid song and spot one of the the former wrong’uns I had major neighbourhood aggro with (documented on here circa 2012)..... needless to say it went right off... calling me “the P word” / “voyeur” etc etc..... one of the bouncers arrived swiftly and removed the tubster from the venue .... I’m still here, if she’s outside when I leave I’ll record it for banter. Happy fucking Sunday BM xx

In this instance I’m not ashamed to say I got right on it. Highlight was listening to some acoustic set in the NQ that I’m well too old / uncool to attend..... I go to the bar mid song and spot one of the the former wrong’uns I had major neighbourhood aggro with (documented on here circa 2012)..... needless to say it went right off... calling me “the P word” / “voyeur” etc etc..... one of the bouncers arrived swiftly and removed the tubster from the venue .... I’m still here, if she’s outside when I leave I’ll record it for banter. Happy fucking Sunday BM xx

Plonker?

Yeah that's the course, it was the 16th just checked on scorecard app, I'd put my tee shot behind a bank, was a crap shot so it was almost blind to an elevated green (just see the top of the flag) my mate was a little further up said it was lovely 2 little bounces on the green and a 3 foot trickle into the hole.

Sounds great but in reality it was lucky as I'm not good enough to do it deliberatly (if you know what I mean).
I played some courses in my life .. I thought castlehawk was a real leveller .... you could be an awesome golfer. But that place never failed to put me on my arse .. some holes are huge lengths sone are annoyingly like crazy golf ... I may go for a round when I back in September.. if your free?

Recovering after five heavy nights in Budapest. Wales lost to both Croatia and Hungary. Useless twats. Giggs Out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.