What to do at the weekend when there is no footy?

I played some courses in my life .. I thought castlehawk was a real leveller .... you could be an awesome golfer. But that place never failed to put me on my arse .. some holes are huge lengths sone are annoyingly like crazy golf ... I may go for a round when I back in September.. if your free?
Yeah that would be good, ideally midweek just fire me a pm etc

Reactions: Ant
Right everyone - I need some tips for this weekend. Finding it hard with this weather and the non footy.

Current plans are go to cinema tonight on my own at 8.40 and watch Maradona film.

Tomorrow - not got a clue? I cant do another shopping experience with the Mrs

Right everyone - I need some tips for this weekend. Finding it hard with this weather and the non footy.

Current plans are go to cinema tonight on my own at 8.40 and watch Maradona film.

Tomorrow - not got a clue? I cant do another shopping experience with the Mrs
Go for a nice solo trek up Kinder Scout, get some fresh air. Have a danger wank at the summit perhaps.

Well, I get dragged to places I don’t want to go. Visit cunts who do my head in. Have to pretend I’m having a great time, but she knows I am not.

On top of that I keep checking my phone to see if we have signed anyone and of course when we haven’t I sulk like a ten year old.

I fucking hate it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.