What was Britain's greatest ever gift to the world ?

Microchip technology.
Winner.

975ity.jpg

Just watching BBC Breakfast and Manchester University scientist explaining how graffene can be used to filter sea water so it can be consumed. Can be used on a commercial or domestic scale, such as a water bottle full. Graffene is a material a faction of the width of a human hair. And discovered right here in Manchester.

Probably one of the most exciting discoveries of recent times. I believe it will replace carbon fibre too.

Just watching BBC Breakfast and Manchester University scientist explaining how graffene can be used to filter sea water so it can be consumed. Can be used on a commercial or domestic scale, such as a water bottle full. Graffene is a material a faction of the width of a human hair. And discovered right here in Manchester.

Yes but can it filter Hoegarten so it can be consumed.

Not the greatest but probably the most spread "gift" during our time ruling the waves.

Gonorrhea

I'm going to give a sensible answer and say the train.

The railway was reliable until they started employing lazy cuns like @mat who does fuck all except browse on this forum all shift; )
Local jobs all week so no time to browse as I'm playing spot the druggie between Mansfield and Worksop.

This is historically inaccurate. What he actually heard was: "We are calling about your recent accident..."
Nah, it had to be "Hello, we are calling from your bank, there has been a problem with your account in our bank and we are needing to confirm your sort code and account number for your account with our bank".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.