What was the last vinyl record you bought?

Yeah I guessed analogue was down to covid etc as was a newish shop. Not really been in time machine much but remember it had a bit of a 60s mod vibe. Helter Skelter i like his stock but he needs either less on display or bigger aisles. Probably not easy due the cost of rent etc.I used to work in what was the dolphin and anchor- now Spoons/Waterstones. They used to have a good real ale/music festival in Chichester. James Brown let us in for free one year.

Used to drink in the Anchor in the 80's along with many others! I lived in Elmer but we'd come to Chi a lot of weekends. Or Thursdays!

Mum ended up remarrying and bought a few houses over the years in Chichester. It's a place that holds a lot of memories.

Used to drink in the Anchor in the 80's along with many others! I lived in Elmer but we'd come to Chi a lot of weekends. Or Thursdays!

Mum ended up remarrying and bought a few houses over the years in Chichester. It's a place that holds a lot of memories.
I worked in bognor, got sacked and ended up working at the Ladbrokes camp in Elmer in the mid 80s. Used to drink in the Cabin if you remember it. Lulu used to come in on occasions- the dolphin not the cabin!! Have a scouse mate who lives in Arundel, normally stay with him when I fly from Gatwick.

I worked in bognor, got sacked and ended up working at the Ladbrokes camp in Elmer in the mid 80s. Used to drink in the Cabin if you remember it. Lulu used to come in on occasions- the dolphin not the cabin!! Have a scouse mate who lives in Arundel, normally stay with him when I fly from Gatwick.
Drank and worked in the Elmer pub. Doug and Sandra had it. I dated their daughter for a while. Used to use the club next door to the cabin. Had a snooker room and 1942 arcade game. Many happy hours spent in there. Had a mate who lived above the cabin. A shit hole. My Dad is buried in the churchyard in Middleton.

Not bought this (for obvious reasons) but it is a great touch from the Lathums...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.