What was the last vinyl record you bought?

Posthuman - You're Mine
A repress of Joe Lewis - A Love Of My Own
A repress of Bobby Konders - House Rhythms EP to replace my battered old copy

Called a Knosti Disco-Antistat record cleaner, the mark 1 version does the job, and you can pick it up for £38 plus P&P at www.dv247.com

You may want to get a different fluid, such as

The Knosti fluid leaves a slight residue that the needle picks up after cleaning, and it's expensive to replace.
Thanks mate. I hear that once you use something like this you have to use it on every play tho?

Puscifer latest album

Puscifer-Existential-Reckoning-artwork-ghostcultmag-600x600.jpg

@Aphex

I think you might like this.

Thanks mate. I hear that once you use something like this you have to use it on every play tho?
No, that's not required. If you play an LP a lot and it's in environment that's dusty and you store LP's badly then you'll clean it more often. I store all vinyl in anti-static sleeves as well.

I've cleaned all my old vinyl including original LP's from the 60's and 70's and the difference is incredible. I also clean all new vinyl I get, you'll be surprised the amount of dust and fibre a new LP has on it, the packing and sleeve leave paper dust in the grooves, and there is often residue on the vinyl from the pressing.

You can go mad with it, some cleaners are several hundred pounds, but I find the Knosti keeps vinyl clean and shiny enough for my use and set up.

10cc The Original Soundtrack.
Bought it yesterday after losing the original one I had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.