What was your all time plot loss moment watching City, good or bad?

Blackburn away in the cup ?2005 under Pearce. Never been so disillusioned.
At 2-1 down against QPR I genuinely didn't know if I could continue going. They'd messed up my life for too long.

What footballs about. Massive highs and massive lows. I think we've had our quota of lows for a lifetime. Time for decades of highs.

The 1-0 home defeat to Middlesbrough who'd turned up for a 0-0 and had no intention of attacking. A sun jihai own goal from a nothing ball gave them all the points and kept me away for a while.

Positively - when Yaya curled in that beauty at Newcastle. I knew then that the premier league would be ours and my "typical City" conditioned brain was completely unable to compute that for a few mins.

Drew 0-0 v Watford under Pearce in one of the worst games of football I’ve ever seen
Was fucking about every weekend swapping shifts and trying to play as well
Walked out after and said to my dad I’m not coming anymore this is shite
The look of disappointment on his face I’ll never forget
I was at the next match :)

I haven’t really lost it many times to be honest but a few games I remember being at where I have are away at Blackburn in the FA Cup quarter final in 2007, the 1-0 defeat at arsenal in April 2012 and also when dzeko equalised against QPR as I thought it was pointless!! I remember shouting obscenities for a reason that I can’t really explain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.