what we need...

timperleyblueboy

after watching that shower of shit yesterday ive come to the conclusion that this is what we need -

left sided CH eg - Lescot/Upson/Distin (So Dunne can play right hand side and Richards can challange Zab for the full back spot.
Central Midfield - Parker/Palacidos - Prem players that will mean i wont have to see Gelson in a city shirt again.
Left winger - Downing/Perderson - to give us balance on the left until Petrov is back
Right winger - Penent - as understudy for swp. a cheap and available option much better than vassel.
CF - RSC/Podolski/Owen - Better than Benjani, Jo, Evans, Caicido.

Not the players i would of wanted in August but we need players that will improve us and take us the next stage so we can start attracting the world class players.

i would agree with your judgement...and those players, albeit not the ones most of us wanted to see in the first BIG transfer window...but will all do a job and are proven

i would prefer owen over RSC though, because we need someone with confidence up front at the moment and i dont think rsc will find his feet again this season

agree with most just not downing and why not sign both owen and podolski bayern have already said they are willing to let him go.

maineroad said:
agree with most just not downing and why not sign both owen and podolski bayern have already said they are willing to let him go.

agreed own and Podolski would be excellent. Who would have for left hand side then if not downing??

timperleyblueboy said:
maineroad said:

agreed own and Podolski would be excellent. Who would have for left hand side then if not downing??

robbie if we got owen and podolski,then petrov returns competion would be good

With the squad so thin and so divided and our reliance on key players so evident it really is a case of the more the merrier in this window. Then drop the lazy divisive barstards and let them see what playing in the stiffs does for their reputations, wages and transfer values in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.