What will a successful season look like now?

In order:
PL
FAC
CL
Not too bothered about CL. Any one of these would make it a double season.

The PL has to be the priority imo.

I guess as far as the CL or the FA cup go the former is more prestigious and more difficult to win so it’s a compensation. But not as good as beating Liverpool down.

A domestic double with the preference on the League or ideally treble would be brilliant. Still feel we'll get shafted in the CL so I'd treat that one as a bonus.

Pep we'll be told will have failed without a CL win tho.

It's just a pity that the already won League Cup and FA Cup are tin pot trophies that real football fans aren't interested in...

Lowest to highest priority in order IMO

5th Community shield = WON comfortably
4th League cup = WON on pens will take it
3rd champions league = be 5 hard games inarow, (Tottenham 2)(juventus 2)barcalona 1) I’d drop this if had to choose! (Don’t want to drop any though)
2nd fa cup = massive historic cup which we have failed massively in recent years, with teams left we simply have to WIN this I hope.
1st premier league = priority every season and the hardest competition to win over a marathon 38 games against so many high class oppenents, winning this gives the ultimate satisfaction in my opinion. Your views ?

The chances of a domestic treble are significant (>25%) but a quadruple remains almost impossible (~3%).

Let's put a little context on this.. . If we beat Fulham we will be in April and still in contention for 4 competitions.

Manchester City will still be on for 5 pieces of silverware in April, that is an amazing season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.