What will tomorrow's papers say?

Tourist since 1971

A superb overall team performance of skill, guts and discipline which ensured we easily coped with some excellent players. The team selection looked a bit defensive initially but was absolutely spot on, especially the selection of all 3 summer purchases who did their jobs brilliantly. I wonder if Mancini had any input to the tactics and application shown by the team? The crowd was magnificent and even on the tele you could easily hear the support for the manager - in fact the Mancini chant was crystal clear almost from the kick off.

Loved it all - lets just see how the 'mejia' cope with all that evidence contradicting the shite we've seen recently.

CTID

Still 12 points behind with Mancini future unclear that's what these scum papers will concentrate on!

Hamann Pineapple said:
'Mancini was wrong about Hart' Everybody hates him. Think I'll go and eat worms

Mustard goes well. Tried sugar but that was yuk!

bluemoonno1 said:
who gives a crap what the papers say, what matters is what you think,
You are right of course. I was looking at it from a more dispassionate academic point of view. If you have spent the last few weeks spouting crap about Mancini losing the respect of the players and feeling under pressure from his bosses, how do you analyse a performance and result like that?

MUTINY! YAYA'S OPEN REBELLION AGAINST MANCINI AS MONEYBAGS CITY LIE 12 POINTS BEHIND GLORIOUS REDS!

don't give 2 shites what the papers think as they will spin a negative on anything we do at the minute.

all we know is that we have performed excellently and need to take every game as it comes waiting for a chance to pounce and reel the scum back in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.