What would you change in your partner

Ste1969

Been trying to get mel into footie and city but im failing badly. She is more into nfl and hockey, she doesn't get footie and the city v rags situ.... yank girl who i love dearly but i'll be giddy on sunday Wish she felt the same. I don't mind hockey but nfl wft.

So what pisses you off with the other half?

Me likes the thread.

I think I'd change her constant worrying about stuff and then realising it wasn't worth it. Seems to happen on a daily basis these days. She'll worry about her Mum not ringing (she's fighting cancer) and get all upset only to find out she's gone out for the day...A simple text would have put her mind at rest.

Oh and bigger tits ;)

Only 2 I can think of mate..

I wish she would go on the back of my motorcycle and have the same passion for it that I have.

I wish she was interested in football

nimrod said:
Only 2 I can think of mate..

I wish she would go on the back of my motorcycle and have the same passion for it that I have.

I wish she was interested in football
My wife likes motorbikes and football, we go and watch bike racing on my bike and she likes football, would'nt change anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.