What would you consider to be the greatest city in the world?

Bologna would have been 4th on my list (love Modena too) and Lucca, which somebody else posted, would have been 5th.
Very different to my first two, but there are so many places I want to visit I'm reluctant to go back anywhere. The 3 I named are places I have been back to and wasn't dissapointed.Places I still get the urge to re visit again.

New York
Paris
London Peckham
photo-london-new-york-paris-peckham-art-trade-768x512.jpg

Yep, New York for me too. Been to numerous great cities across Europe but NY tops them all IMO. My top 3 are:

1. New York
2. Las Vegas
3. London

I know Vegas is largely manufactured but what it offers and the vibe it gives off is something that I don't think can be replicated anywhere else. NY and London making the top 3 is no big surprise when you consider their rankings in the Global cities index. If I ever get to San Francisco I think that might be a contender though.

Never been to Vegas but a lot of people rave about it. Have done San Fran but wasn’t that blown away with it but in fairness that was a long time ago. The US just has so many places to visit, would like to just rent a motor home for a year and tour all over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.