What would you do?

Randomer

I currently have enough points meaning I'm eligible for a final ticket on Monday.

However, the group I am with are only eligible as a whole on the Wednesday.

I'm not sure whether to wait until Wednesday as I know I am (almost) certain I would get one on the Monday, not so confident about the Wednesday with the cup scheme coming in earlier.

I want to wait so I am with my mates on final day, but I certainly don't want to miss out!

So, what would you do?

Randomer said:
I currently have enough points meaning I'm eligible for a final ticket on Monday.

However, the group I am with are only eligible as a whole on the Wednesday.

I'm not sure whether to wait until Wednesday as I know I am (almost) certain I would get one on the Monday, not so confident about the Wednesday with the cup scheme coming in earlier.

I want to wait so I am with my mates on final day, but I certainly don't want to miss out!

So, what would you do?

What would each and every one of them do in your position ??

No Brainer<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:39 pm --<br /><br />i'm sure they will understand

'Sort yourself out on Monday and then try to swap it for one with them on the Wednesday' is the only possible answer to this question.

The only possible answer to your question is to buy the ticket and give it to your new American best friend(me) since he can't afford 500 pounds for a ticket! :)

me and mate are in the same boat. we basically told the others that we've waited to long for this and I aint going to miss it and if they don't manage to get a ticket we'll send them a post card from the round about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.