What would you say constitutes a hard core fan?

That's still one of my favourite Euro aways.

Oh mate I loved it,proper good few days that was,stayed in Genk,really nice place,the only thing that scared me a bit was we were hearing stories of Blues being stabbed in Brussels,and to watch out for the North African gangs,but was great were we stayed.

Oh apart from having to go to Stansted as well for flight,but was only £9.99 return with Ryanair haha

Lots of people in that boat.
When we were shit the crack was better because that's all we had.
The palace game saw most of the crowd stunned.
Some of the newer fans just didn't know how to react.

For a taste of the old days European aways the day of the game is always amazing.
Yep it was all about meeting up with mates and getting pissed,sleeping on the train on the way home,should have danger momey for that lol,if we won a game it was rare and a shock,ha the good old days,in a way i hate not being able to go now but maybe my memories of the old days might be better left where they are
Exept brighton game,pretty please some help me ;)

Absolutely spot on,I remember going to Lokeren when we got back in Europe under Keegan,that was an amazing experience in itself,remember it like it was last week
Great trip we did a whole week for that one as we did not know if we would ever get back into Europe.

Oh mate I loved it,proper good few days that was,stayed in Genk,really nice place,the only thing that scared me a bit was we were hearing stories of Blues being stabbed in Brussels,and to watch out for the North African gangs,but was great were we stayed.

Oh apart from having to go to Stansted as well for flight,but was only £9.99 return with Ryanair haha
Good old Ryanair!

I think the fact it was our first competitive Euro away in 24 years definitely added to the occasion.

Somebody who lives over 100 miles away, grew up with a mostly Utd supporting family and friends, back in an era when you had to order a City shirt from the local sports shop as they never had one on open sale.

Having the piss taken out of you on a daily basis and then for the ultimate shame you have your hometown team beat you 3-1 live on the fucking TV to let another 10k people have a pop at you.

Saving up pocket money to go to Maine Rd only to hear fans shout abuse at your favourite player and then get stuffed off Crystal Palace 3-1 the day Eric Nixon chinned Mark Bright for constantly going through him on every through ball.

City full of Liverpool wankers from the 70's onwards and then the Johnny come lately's and the newborns with their scum tops all over the place.

Born and raised in Manchester you say, what an easy life.

Driving home to Liverpool in the morning for Xmas to shit loads of abuse as the whole family are Klanfield season ticket holders. Will great them proudly wearing my "Kompany 4" shirt with my Christmas gifts of candles all round. So pretty hardcore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.