What would your team selection be tonight?

Bojinov The Bull

This is if Vieira ISN'T fit and Toure can only make the bench, which is probably most likely!

Mine would be:-

_________________GIVEN__________________

RICHARDS___ONOUHA____KOMPANY____ZABBA (anyone but Garrido!)

_________DE JONG_________BARRY__________

SWP___________IRELAND___________BELLAMY

________________TEVEZ__________________

Yes, that would be the team. We definitely need 3 men in central midfield, that's why Ireland has to play. Hopefully, Bellamy gets to play a striker role though. We don't need two wingers.

that formation looks spot on to me. ireland must play tonight to link with tevez.

ade and robinho on the bench hopefully

BOBS_HEALTH said:
that formation looks spot on to me. ireland must play tonight to link with tevez.

ade and robinho on the bench hopefully

i agree thats what was missing last week in the home leg! We needed someone making those late runs into the box behind Tevez for Bellamy to cut balls back to or someone to slot a few through balls in to Tevez as well.

Bojinov The Bull said:
This is if Vieira ISN'T fit and Toure can only make the bench, which is probably most likely!

exactly the same as my predicted team, except for garrido starting and zaba on the bench...

Bojinov The Bull said:

Garrido for Zabba and I think I'd have Tevez playing behind Adebayor if Ade's deemed fit enough to start.

Onuoha's played at left back before, so as he's got height and pace there's always the option of playing him there and move Richards to CB and bring Zabba in at right back. I don't like Zabs at left back at all.

I bloody hope bridge plays. No offence to our other left backs but a 90% bridge is better than both, prob too early though

I don't think Zabba should play. Too worried about him diving in and giving away a free-kick/penalty or getting sent-off.

----------------------Given-----------------------

----Richards---Toure ---kompany------Garrido-----

---------------------de jong----------------------

----------ireland----------------barry-------------

----SWP--------------------------------bellamy---

----------------------tevez-----------------------

subs.....addy---robbie---petrov---zabs---neddy--ibra---taylor

id love to see this team out tonight,i know some dont rate toure to highly but we need his experience tonight and we will have plenty of options on the bench aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.