#WhatDidYouDoWhenSergioScored

Re: when were you when kun ageuro score?

Your English is far worse than it normally is.

There were me, my wife, my doughter, my son, and a friend of my son. When Aguero scored I smashed all the glass from the table. 'coz my leg was broken so they had to clean the floor... My son's friend said to him " I like to watch matches at your home" :)

I had massive hug with a fan i didnt no it was brilliant and will never forget it.I was in the south stand

I was in a pub with a lad I had been working with that morning in the back room of his local pub with about twenty blokes I didnt know. When the ball hit the net I jumped out of my chair and screamed like I'd been hurt my mate said later, there was someone behind me making a louder racket than me, I turned round expecting to to see another blue but instead there was a lad wearing a LFC shirt on the darts catch with with his arms in the air like Stallone in Rocky bouncing up and down screaming F*ck you United over and over at the ceiling.

Turned to hug my nephew who's season ticket is next to mine, realised he was 3 rows up on EL3 307. Stood there for a minute, taking it in, turned round to see the chap behind me balling his eyes out, looked at him, started crying with him then hugged him for about a minute. Will never forget that moment.

LeKoa said:
I am haunted by it.

I was there. I remember being 2-1 down. I remember seeing the QPR bench celebrate as they had stayed up. I remember seeing the QPR fans celebrate as they got the news. I remember seeing Mario go down and thinking it was a penalty. And, I remember going ballistic after we scored and then stopping dead in my tracks and starting to cry.

But... I DON'T REMEMBER SEEING AUGERO'S GOAL. I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER SEEING IT.

I think the trauma of the day has erased it from my memory.

It is haunting me.

I think I may get some hypnotherapy to retrieve it.

Seriously. This is genuine for me.

Anyone else have this experience?

Sort of. We were in the Colin Bell stand, quite low down. I remember seeing Nige run with the ball, then all I remember is seeing Sergio run with the ball. I missed the goal, because of the angle where I was standing. I only knew we scored because I heard the roar start behind the goal in which we scored and it swept around the stadium. So I went mad, assuming and not knowing we had scored. I remember asking my brother beside me repeatedly if it was offside. Then I went nuts and cried with panic.

My children spent the night with their Mom the evening before. Moments before Dzeko scored the Ex is ringing my phone off the hook. She knows shit about football, or anything else or that matter, yet I imagine her calling jusr to give me shit about City. After 3 calls I pick up and she tells me my 9 year old has a sore throat and to pick him up. I tell her to be a fucking mother and take care of him and hangup. My wife looks at me with horror in her eyes! City lose the Premier League and me getting a hard time for my Ex... she knows this won'tbe a good day.

Within a minute of hanging up Dzeko equalizes. I am in a daze. My wife, who has no City ties, grabs my hand and squeezes it like her life depends on it up until Aguero makes the world a better place. Hugged her, cried tears of joy with the biggest smile on my face,and just watched on in disbelief as mayhem ensued.

Have the match on my DVR no whenever I am down it gets turned on and within seconds I am transported back with the huge smile, some tears and I am top of the world.

As the only City fan at the pub I frequent here in the US, I was alone in a sea of red. First I jumped up and down, losing one of my shoes in the process. Then, I whipped off my shirt and pounded my (lily white) chest. Finally, I simply sat on the floor, unable to process things until much later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.