Whatever happened to...... ? Shay Logan

Mad Eyed Screamer

Last edited:
As an Aberdeen and long-standing City fan I had to reply to this. Shay joined Aberdeen in January 2014 to little fanfare but made such a huge impact with his defending and overlapping runs and creativity. In my 50 odd years supporting the Dons we had had some outstanding players (sadly not so much this century) and any new right back Is immediately compared to legend right backs Stewart Kennedy and Stewart MacKimmie from the glory years of the mid 1970s to 1990s. First saw Shay play after he signed for Aberdeen against St Johnstone at Tynecastle in a league cup semi, and he was great in that game as we won 4-0, and would go onto lift that cup a month later.Shay compared favourably with these twolegendary mentioned right backs He suffered abuse from the green half of the Glasgow Ugly Sisters, due to him racially abused by some no mark Bulgarian Celtic player who was shamelessly defended to the hilt by that club even though he was blatantly guilty. i have a huge admiration for Shay for the shit he had to put up with by the biased Glasgow media. Shay will always be a top Don to us Dons fans. Would be great if Pep could loan/ sell some other diamonds like him to the Dons like Shay.

As an Aberdeen and long-standing City fan I had to reply to this. Shay joined Aberdeen in January 2014 to little fanfare but made such a huge impact with his defending and overlapping runs and creativity. In my 50 odd years supporting the Dons we had had some outstanding players (sadly not so much this century) and any new right back Is immediately compared to legend right backs Stewart Kennedy and Stewart MacKimmie from the glory years of the mid 1970s to 1990s. First saw Shay play after he signed for Aberdeen against St Johnstone at Tynecastle in a league cup semi, and he was great in that game as we won 4-0, and would go onto lift that cup a month later.Shay compared favourably with these twolegendary mentioned right backs He suffered abuse from the green half of the Glasgow Ugly Sisters, due to him racially abused by some no mark Bulgarian Celtic player who was shamelessly defended to the hilt by that club even though he was blatantly guilty. i have a huge admiration for Shay for the shit he had to put up with by the biased Glasgow media. Shay will always be a top Don to us Dons fans. Would be great if Pep could loan/ sell some other diamonds like him to the Dons like Shay.
Dislike…unless you get a Ryan McGivern

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.