What's a fair ticket price

£35 for "A" rated home games
£25 for all other home games. Away fans capped at £25.

Wembley games - pricing decided by locale to the stadium. ie City v Chelsea, City fans pay less than Chelsea to absorb the travel.

The season ticketers not attending is easy.....

If you miss three consecutive games or miss 6 home games all season without alerting the club with a half decent excuse* - they can only renew next season in the 3rd tier. Do it again, no renewal. The club can also easily identify which season ticket holder are only attending the big games.....

Before anyone has a go at me, it means I would lose one of our season tickets.

*illness, change in life circumstances

30 quid every premier league and CL game. Half price for kids. 20 in the FA and League Cup. Repeat same for kids. That’s fair

The percentage of income that is attributed to ticket sales is so small that they could reduce charges to £30 per game max for all games without and significant effect to the overall financial position. This would apply to all Premier League Clubs.

My SSL3 Season Ticket works out at £16 per match.
I think i was paying similar at Maine Rd
20 years ago!

That’s fine if you can afford a a season ticket and can get tickets in ss3. ( the rest of the ground is double that and more). But for match day tickets is 45 quid + for most games, which is ridiculous

£35 for "A" rated home games
£25 for all other home games. Away fans capped at £25.
This feels about right to me based upon the cost of other forms of entertainment. It’s a tenner to get into the cinema these days which isn’t a live event. Go to the theatre (not the Stretford Shit hole) and it’s about £25 to £35 for the cheap seats.

It’s £20 to go and watch Oldham so it’s surely worth more than that.

For kids £15 is the most it should be for top six matches, £10 for the other premier/Chumps league, £5 for domestic cup matches.
To be fair city have generally been very good when it’s comes to kids attending cup matches. The league cup match against crystal palace a few seasons back was only a quid for kids.

I meant against the top 6, not away fans(they should remain at 30) I think them prices are fair. I don't think 40 against rags dippers spurs arsenal Chelsea and Everton is bad value if you counter act the 20 for the rest. It'd be ace if they would bring the prices down even further but I could never see it happening. But I agree our core fan base isn't a rich one and we do need to sort these prices out. Didn't somebody quote 50 for the Cardiff game ? Ridiculous!
Haha, I see what you mean now. I read it as the fans of the top6 clubs should pay more!

Yes I agree with you. That’s not a bad idea at all.

This feels about right to me based upon the cost of other forms of entertainment. It’s a tenner to get into the cinema these days which isn’t a live event. Go to the theatre (not the Stretford Shit hole) and it’s about £25 to £35 for the cheap seats.

It’s £20 to go and watch Oldham so it’s surely worth more than that.

For kids £15 is the most it should be for top six matches, £10 for the other premier/Chumps league, £5 for domestic cup matches.
To be fair city have generally been very good when it’s comes to kids attending cup matches. The league cup match against crystal palace a few seasons back was only a quid for kids.
Why?

We are no different to Oldham fans. Oldham is in our conurbation so their average wages aren’t going to be different to ours. There will be lads who go to Oldham who earn shit loads more than I do. They are just going to watch the team they support, just like us.

I’m a City fan. I’d go and watch City if they were in the EvoStik league or the Premier League. I don’t care what division they’re in or what kind of football they play, whether they’re shite and the worst team in the country or amazing and the best team in the country, that wouldn’t affect my support of the club.

Just because we are one of the best teams in the world doesn’t mean I have more disposable income.

Iondon clubs will never reduce them unless its enforced! They have a bigger catchment of none supporting football fans who just want to go to a game in london also wages is a lot higher there. Dont know what income we get from ticket sales say its 20m a year and we reduce tickets by a 1/4 thats 5m the club will be down and considering out profits has been minimal in the long run it will effect us regarding ffp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.