What's going on?

Sheikh Graabir Boubi

Hello fellow blues, been reading the forum for a little while found some things interesting, funny and down rite daft so thought id pitch my tent here too. Ive not bought into any of these rumours yet until i see a player at a desk with a mic 5 inches from his face and Hughes sat next to him. But from what i gather this is the situation around here:

1) Ajay is Agent 007 for Bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk in the Middle East hunting down the top secret signings that ADUG are holding close to their chests, travelling tirelessly on humpback camels and flying carpets to Dubai & Abu Dhabi in order to get the necessary info. However, the last few days there has been no trace of Ajay with fears that he has been compromised.

2) There a List that holds the names of forum members who have posted vital information about who is going to sign and when supposedly leaked from reliable sources close to the club. Rumours that there will be an event reminiscent of the 'Night of the Long Knives' in Germany 1934 with a purge of the bluemoon forum. Also City are set to cut hundreds of jobs from the firing of employees leaking info to every tom, dick and harry they bump into.

3) ITK is the code word for 'In The Know' certain bluemoon forum members are recognised by their black briefcases, brown trench coats, dark sunglasses and black fedora hats.

4) So far as I can tell every member is holding with bated breathe for news from Ajay. Althought there are several doubters emerging from the trenches.

Correct?
Think that should do for my first post.

Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
Hello fellow blues, been reading the forum for a little while found some things interesting, funny and down rite daft so thought id pitch my tent here too. Ive not bought into any of these rumours yet until i see a player at a desk with a mic 5 inches from his face and Hughes sat next to him. But from what i gather this is the situation around here:

1) Ajay is Agent 007 for Bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk in the Middle East hunting down the top secret signings that ADUG are holding close to their chests, travelling tirelessly on humpback camels and flying carpets to Dubai & Abu Dhabi in order to get the necessary info. However, the last few days there has been no trace of Ajay with fears that he has been compromised.

2) There a List that holds the names of forum members who have posted vital information about who is going to sign and when supposedly leaked from reliable sources close to the club. Rumours that there will be an event reminiscent of the 'Night of the Long Knives' in Germany 1934 with a purge of the bluemoon forum. Also City are set to cut hundreds of jobs from the firing of employees leaking info to every tom, dick and harry they bump into.

3) ITK is the code word for 'In The Know' certain bluemoon forum members are recognised by their black briefcases, brown trench coats, dark sunglasses and black fedora hats.

4) So far as I can tell every member is holding with bated breathe for news from Ajay. Althought there are several doubters emerging from the trenches.

Correct?
Think that should do for my first post.

Not me, didn't believe him from day one, fact.

Nope not a rag

Just stating that it looks like a scene from the Keystone Cops from a then non-member. Thought id sign up maybe tip the scales slightly back to the non-hysterical city fans.

Some of you are proving the hysteria by jumping to conclusions every new member is a RAG.

Like a scene from Monty Python...'She's a witch, she's a witch!!'

Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
Nope not a rag

Just stating that it looks like a scene from the Keystone Cops from a then non-member. Thought id sign up maybe tip the scales slightly back to the non-hysterical city fans.

Some of you are proving the hysteria by jumping to conclusions every new member is a RAG.

Like a scene from Monty Python...'She's a witch, she's a witch!!'

Aha! So you admit it then?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.