What's happening to Shaun Wright Phillips at the end of...

He is not of the quality we need to progress in the CL. To be clinical he should leave, on an emotional front I luv the little fella and there is something inside me that will hurt when he leaves, I just hope we can do a special deal for him to recognise his service to our club in those darkest times which allows him to leave with his head held high. If the lad doesn't want to go and is content to battle for a place I will be delighted for him to stay.

He'll be sold... hasn't impressed this season when given the chance...
No room for sentimentality...
Good luck to him...

Depending on who comes in. But if we want some money back we will sell him. I wouldnt be bothered if he sees out his last year on his contract. Its good to have people like him and Richards about the club who have come up from the academy and know what the club is about. Also how many home grown players do we need for the champions league as Wright Phillips would be 1 of those players on that list.

great impact sub so id keep him

remember how we suffered with injuries between feb - april

we need a huge squad to mount a challenge on the title and champs league (though i dont expect us to get that far on our first attempt...though spurs didnt do too bad).

he still has enough quality to be a useful squad player so in my opinion he should be kept.....he adds a bit of pace and ability to beat a man that we are lacking at times

simon23 said:
great impact sub so id keep him
remember how we suffered with injuries between feb - april

we need a huge squad to mount a challenge on the title and champs league (though i dont expect us to get that far on our first attempt...though spurs didnt do too bad).

he still has enough quality to be a useful squad player so in my opinion he should be kept.....he adds a bit of pace and ability to beat a man that we are lacking at times

Has he had any impact at all this season coming on as a sub? I am struggling to recall a time when he came on and didn't give the ball away. He has proved no use at all this season as a squad player so I don't know what that is based on either. Are you being a tad sentimental my friend? I didn't realise he had beat a man this season either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.