What's our strongest eleven?

david whites spike

After seeing a few threads about who commands what and the current form and injury proneness of certain players.....what is it??
Not navas biggest fan and yaya looks like he's off in the summer so here goes
Hart zabba Clichy kompany otamendi fernandinho Delph
De bruyne silva sterling aguero.
Why,apart from kompany will pellegrini not start this team

After seeing a few threads about who commands what and the current form and injury proneness of certain players.....what is it??
Not navas biggest fan and yaya looks like he's off in the summer so here goes
Hart zabba Clichy kompany otamendi fernandinho Delph
De bruyne silva sterling aguero.
Why,apart from kompany will pellegrini not start this team

Are you really asking such a naive question. Your strongest 11 for one match might be the totally weakest for another. Its not as black and white as you might want it to be, that's why we have a squad. Or have I just been clarkied?

Hart

Zaba Vinny Ottamendi Clichy

Delph Fernandinho

KDB Silva

Kelechi

Aguero

in a sort of 4-2-3-1 formation but with kdb and silva more central than wide and ianacho just behind augero

The one that started the season so well. Maybe not the best 11 players but the ones that have functioned best as a team this season.

.......................Hart

Sagna....Kompany...Mangala...Kolarov

...........Fernandinho..Toure

Navas...............Silva..........Sterling

....................Aguero

Away against some teams, 4-3-3.
Clichy,Otamendi, Kompany, sagna.

Zabaleta, Fernandinho, Delph.

2 of debruyne, Silva ,sterling, Navas or Nasri.

Aguero.

At home 4-4-2.
Kolarov, Otamendi, Kompany, Zabaleta

De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Delph, Silva.

Aguero, sterling.

Are you really asking such a naive question. Your strongest 11 for one match might be the totally weakest for another. Its not as black and white as you might want it to be, that's why we have a squad. Or have I just been clarkied?
Clarkied , now thats a phrase I've not heard for a while ;-) what does it no leave it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.