What's our strongest eleven?

---------------------Hart
Zabaleta--Kompany--Otamendi--Kolarov
----De Bruyne--Ferandinho--Delph
-----------------Silva
---------Sterling-----Aguero

Not sure but there's quite a few options that I'd like to see instead of the current team

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Delph
Dinho
Navas
Silva
Sterling
Kun

Hart

Zaba Vinny Ottamendi Clichy

Delph Fernandinho

KDB Silva

Kelechi

Aguero

in a sort of 4-2-3-1 formation but with kdb and silva more central than wide and ianacho just behind augero
Similar to mine. I'd love to see us play 442. We flirted with it recently but went back to the same old

Hart
Zaba Vinnie Mangala kolorov
Delph Fernandinho
Navas silva Stirling
Aguero

Yaya impact sub
Kev rotates with Dave. Samir when he is fit replaces navas from bench.
Kelechi brought on whenever we move to 442
Fernando sub when we need to close games or rotate with Delph/ Fernandinho when they need rested/injured
Bony 3rd choice striker
Oto/Clichy/sagna subs for injury or when first choice back 4 need a rest but no unnecessary rotation
Martin, sorry mate
Simples........

It depends on form. No player has shown consistent form over the season. Kompany is our do it silly guessing his form.

Hart Fernandihno and Aguero have been the 3 averagely most consistent. Sagna is 4th, DeBryune is fifth. Everyone else have had food and bad games.

It depends on form. No player has shown consistent form over the season. Kompany is our do it silly guessing his form.

Hart Fernandihno and Aguero have been the 3 averagely most consistent. Sagna is 4th, DeBryune is fifth. Everyone else have had food and bad games.
Given a fully fit squad, what would be your team?

That's all true but what would be our best balanced side rather Han the best individual performers?

Hart

Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Clichy

De Bruyne
Delph
Fernandinho
Sterling

Silva

Aguero

Given a fully fit squad, what would be your team?
Hart
Zab
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov

Yaya DM

Dihno CM
Delph CM

Silva (right)
DeBryune (left)

Aguero

I'm assuming all player on there best current form. Delph and Nasri is a tossup. Delph on energy with a short leash. Sterling 1st of the bench to play on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.