What's our strongest eleven?

I can see a central 3 of Yaya, Silva and DeBryune with Pep going out to get speedsters on the wings.

Yay and Silva are phenomenal possession players. Pep cherishes that. DeBryune will need some work, but he is a gamer.

Once again we appear to have acquired a new Manager without the club telling anyone!!! Unless that should be PEL cherishes that!!!

Depends who we're playing; unfortunately we don't seem to bother with the opposition.
Therein lies the answer. There are probably some players who would start all games - Hart/Aguero as they're the best in their position, however all others should be predicated on the system for any given game, taking into account the opposition, and obviously if we're at home or away.

Navas and Sterling should start in away games but not home games.
For away games, two of YaYa, Silva & De Bruyne should start on the bench

Willy
Sagna Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Navas Toure Fernandinho Silva
Bony Aguero

Going fishing

What is most interesting here is that there are 20 different permutations of what the best team is. Which means, Pelegrini is bound to be at odds with at least 19 out of every 20 fan who dislike him.

He really can't win with thus crowd.

Assuming everyone is fit and in form I think this is our best line up and flexible formation.

4-4-1-1 but can easily switch to a 4-2-3-1.

Hart
Zaba, Kompnay, Otamendi, Kolarov
Navas, Toure, Fernandinho, Sterling
Silva
Aguero

Assuming everyone is fit and in form I think this is our best line up and flexible formation.

4-4-1-1 but can easily switch to a 4-2-3-1.

Hart
Zaba, Kompnay, Otamendi, Kolarov
Navas, Toure, Fernandinho, Sterling
Silva
Aguero
I can't fault this line up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.