What's that chant?

KingRuben

Few years ago a video was posted from a European away, think it was a qualifier for UEFA cup, and think it was Felix from supporters group trying to get a chant going that never took off, really bugging me because I can't remember the song much, the original is a song about a woman, and something about keep coming back, any help?

I think that chant started at Timosora, it was the first time I heard it at that game

thelegde said:
I think that chant started at Timosora, it was the first time I heard it at that game

I was about to make the same comment. Four lads so drunk they couldn't stand up. One of them, the bloke from Leicester with the baseball cap and glasses who always starts the songs about Tiatto and Super Kevin Horlock.

That game in Timosoara remains one of my all-time favourite days. Only about 300 City fans, but thanks to the perils of 80p a pint, all of them bladdered.

wilky2868 said:
colin noon is the guy from leicester, wouldnt mind being a pound behind what he spends watching city!!

If we're talking about the same person, then he used to spend a lot of money on England as well.

I remember bumping into him and his mate ( from Newton-Le-Willows?) at Berlin hauptbahnhof, just after Brazil had beaten Croatia at the 2006 World Cup. i think they'd just arrived and were attending England's next game.

Scaring Europe to Death said:
thelegde said:

I was about to make the same comment. Four lads so drunk they couldn't stand up. One of them, the bloke from Leicester with the baseball cap and glasses who always starts the songs about Tiatto and Super Kevin Horlock.

That game in Timosoara remains one of my all-time favourite days. Only about 300 City fans, but thanks to the perils of 80p a pint, all of them bladdered.

Remember singing it in Timisoara and agree that all the fans I speak to say that is there favourite away too !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.