what's the best and worst grounds

salfordpaul

worst.- a close one but plough lane home of Wimbledon had to be the worst. Open stands, shit food, frozen hot drinks, shit support...just the whole thing! Drogheda rep/Ireland preseason was close!

best.- wembley against Gillingham, or maybe Hamburgs or schalke...couldn't say for sure, haven't been to the big, big european ones ( yet, haha)

sounds wierd i know but leicster at walker stadium was lovely ground... shittest without a doubt is goodison (who the fuck has pile ons nowadays)

Seeing as it's in the top flight, Shatton Park has to be the worst, I can forgive lower league clubs having dumps for grounds but how Pompey keep getting a safety certificate for that hole is a joke.

The best? Hamburg and Schalke were excellent as is the Emirates and I like Craven Cottage as one of the more traditional stadiums.

i hated every minute of brighton away last season in the cup, the following picture speaks volumes

25f68vn.jpg

mcfcblue said:
Project said:
Oxford's old ground was something

oxfords was crap, the worst toilets in the world ;

qpr has a great atmosphere

u have obvisouly never been to luton? shit hole u have to go through a house to get in and there was just 1 toilet in a little outhouse in a garden.

best schalke

Oxford utd shithole in the eighties
Goodison for premiership club is poor
Schalke I liked, with bars outside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.