What's the Deal with Domènec Torrent...?

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
Bit surprised to just find out he left NYCFC and now has an 18 month with Flamengo.

In his time with NYC he set a club record of points, but left with 'mutual agreement'?

Club record points would indicate he's been their best ever manager, right?

Does anybody know what the hell happened...?!

Just a bit curious as to what the story could be.

I don't follow MLS at all to be honest. The quality of play is pretty dire and there are so many rules around the salary cap, draft, etc that make very little sense, so I'm assuming it's something to do with that. I did have a fun time watching a game at Yankee Stadium though...they basically give away the tickets so you can go without worrying too much about what happens on the pitch.

Hmm.

I'm wondering if the NYCFC 'fans' have anything to do with it as they're so vehemently anti-MCFC as a whole.

They can be a bunch of idiots over there! That would be irony as Nick Cushing is there now and Ronny Delia(new manager) has links to CFG, too.

Maybe Torrent fell out with CFG...??

Hope someone can shed some light on it?!

Cheers!

Hmm.

I'm wondering if the NYCFC 'fans' have anything to do with it as they're so vehemently anti-MCFC as a whole.

They can be a bunch of idiots over there! That would be irony as Nick Cushing is there now and Ronny Delia(new manager) has links to CFG, too.

Maybe Torrent fell out with CFG...??

Hope someone can shed some light on it?!

Cheers!
Have they been sponsored by UEFA yet?

Torrent was the best assistant Pep has had in his time here imo, by all accounts he was very important in our defensive and set piece work when we were among the best in both areas.
I dont miss everyone I knew telling me I looked like him though

Torrent was the best assistant Pep has had in his time here imo, by all accounts he was very important in our defensive and set piece work when we were among the best in both areas.
I dont miss everyone I knew telling me I looked like him though
You want to try looking like the organ grinder haven't left the house for a week :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.