What's the furthest you've travelled to watch City ?

In the past fortnight I've travelled from Baton Rouge to Bournemouth up to COMS and back to watch home game against Fulham and then on Sunday travelled up from Bournemouth to Birmingham and back again. Sadly I go back to Baton Rouge on Friday. Had a great time and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Haven't been abroad to watch city yet as I'm only 15 and my dad wont take me, but the journey from Bracknell to Manchester is still pretty far for me.

Travelled into the Arctic Circle one pre-season to watch us play at a place called Bodo Glimt. We lost 5-1! Typical City.

The Norway tour was great though, loved the country, absolutely beautiful place.

Just a trip across the channel, not to far really. Only an hour by plane.

Wembley, all the way from New Zealand, came for the play off final against Gillingham.
I still live in NZ and will be back 2010 for a couple of games, so looking forward to seeing the stadium live.
Cheers
Lee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.