Whats the latest for Thursday night v Pozan anyone got news

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Anyone know how tickets sales have gone, you can't tell by the OS as the only ones on sale on there are NS end.

Anymore news ref the number of Polish fans that are expected to attend, to be honest really looking for to Thursday night.

Going to be a difficult game I think, so will be interesting what team Bobby will go with with such a big game on Sunday coming up.

I did hear Poznan have sold 6000 tickets but I don't have any idea how that can be true so I'm as useful as the other guy :P Looking forward to it though!!

danny123 said:
I did hear Poznan have sold 6000 tickets but I don't have any idea how that can be true so I'm as useful as the other guy :P Looking forward to it though!!
I had heard 6000, and now you can't get tickets on the site 10mins ago or Arsenal tickets.
Hoping we get a good gate, 4 of us couldn't make the Juv game but we are down for this one.
6000 if true will make for a great night.

where do people get 6000 from go on the official Poznan forum it tells you all there they have got 2000 and some have got to pick them up from Piccadilly gardens

CITY FOR LIFE said:
londonbluez said:
where do people get 6000 from go on the official Poznan forum it tells you all there they have got 2000 and some have got to pick them up from Piccadilly gardens
Going from a post on here last week, it seems some have been put in EL3, anyone got any more news on that.
My mate got moved from EL3 last week and offered a full refund plus a ticket in EL2 for the inconvenience

I posted this in a different thread last week, work in Piccadilly Gardens and we were sent this by the police so theyre expecting 6000

Hello

As you may be aware, the above football match is planned for Thursday 21st October at Eastlands.

We are expecting 6000 Polish fans on the day and therefore the City Centre will be busy.

We are not expecting any trouble on the day but preventative measures are in place, such as, extra police resources, street cleaning, CCTV etc.

If you wish to report an incident on the day then please phone 0161 872 5050.

Kind Regards

Nick Buckley
Community Safety Coordinator
Crime & Disorder Team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.