What's the most.........

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
....twattish thing you've ever heard anyone say?

I'm a blokes bloke me, a bit too old school perhaps for my 33 years. Anyway, a good 6 years ago I used to work with a lad who at that point was only 20, but he was one of those older 20 year olds who you just know went home and had his slippers on whilst he watched Emmerdale. One November time he came into the office and went, 'Went to the Trafford Centre last night and Debenhams had put all their Christmas decorations up. It gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside'. I had to walk out of the office, it riled me that much. My arse is clenched with cringe as I speak actually. When I was 20 it was all about who could spew up the most, who shagged the most horrible bird and who could belittle each other the most. Yet here we had a lad who got a warm and fuzzy feeling because he saw some fucking Christmas decorations. Without doubt that is the most twattish thing i've ever heard anyone say....

Pigeonho said:

I'm a blokes bloke me, a bit too old school perhaps for my 33 years. Anyway, a good 6 years ago I used to work with a lad who at that point was only 20, but he was one of those older 20 year olds who you just know went home and had his slippers on whilst he watched Emmerdale. One November time he came into the office and went, 'Went to the Trafford Centre last night and Debenhams had put all their Christmas decorations up. It gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside'. I had to walk out of the office, it riled me that much. My arse is clenched with cringe as I speak actually. When I was 20 it was all about who could spew up the most, who shagged the most horrible bird and who could belittle each other the most. Yet here we had a lad who got a warm and fuzzy feeling because he saw some fucking Christmas decorations. Without doubt that is the most twattish thing i've ever heard anyone say....

I do that at 17 so I guess there's no hope for me then.

Pigeonho said:

I bet he is a Libdem MP now lol

Griff93 said:
Pigeonho said:

I do that at 17 so I guess there's no hope for me then.

Twat ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.