What's the Point of International Law...?

An excellent piece by 'Second Thought'...

Interesting, considering the heated discussions held lately.

Started to watch it, but the narration quickly made it clear there was not going to be an apolitical discussion of the question.

An excellent piece by 'Second Thought'...

Interesting, considering the heated discussions held lately.

There are certainly interesting questions to be raised around this and, tbf, he does address some of them, but I don't necessarily agree with the tone. I suspect that may have been enough for people who are less tolerant of other views than I am to switch off.

I wouldn't describe it as excellent, though, or even thought-provoking. It's all fairly obvious.

Started to watch it, but the narration quickly made it clear there was not going to be an apolitical discussion of the question.

How do you gather the complete information without listening to it all? Maybe your view would be underlined or maybe it would round out?

It's only a short piece, so you defeat the object by quitting it.

There are certainly interesting questions to be raised around this and, tbf, he does address some of them, but I don't necessarily agree with the tone. I suspect that may have been enough for people who are less tolerant of other views than I am to switch off.

I wouldn't describe it as excellent, though, or even thought-provoking. It's all fairly obvious.

'Excellent' is subjective, of course.

I used it as he tends to make short, sharp, punchy and informative views for a MTV/ TikTok society.

International law is a demonstration that millions round the world believe myths.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.