Whats the view from your window

The view at this precise moment includes a huge double rainbow. Very bright with a third showing intermittently.
This part of the Aire valley has a large inversion and the rain sweeps down the valley at a low level while bright sunshine floods in from the hills. Result is regular spectacular rainbows. Some locals who have never lived elsewhere, think this is an everyday occurrence everywhere.

Hotel window view. Chichester. Today. 9am. Ish.
34600988f679d3069bc0fba95263b3dd.jpg
Turn the camera around so we can see the carnage from last night

I just impressed myself. I saw your picture and immediately thought “Indonesia?”

I did a 2 day hike up Mt Rinjani, the one that erupted a few years ago, on Lombok, and the scenery just seemed familiar to me somehow.
I didn’t do Rinjani although I was on Lombok - made it all the way across to Flores. I climbed Bromo which is the small active volcano with steam coming out. There’s steps up to the rim.

Rain and the backs of houses
Not so long ago it was fields........and of course rain.

up the track where we live a couple of girls have started a surf school. about 3-4 days a week I am given a free show of nice scantily clad girls warming up to go in the surf. they wear very tiny bikinis and proceed to bend over and touch their toes for a good 10 mins. if I was a perv it would be fantastic wankin material. I kid you not on this, its quite a show, mrs jules thinks its funny. no pics before any requests

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.