Whats the worst excuse you`ve heard for not attending a game ?

Got home from QF of FA cup knowing we were meeting United in Semi at Wembley, came in and Mrs said “ I’ve booked us a holiday on your next run of rest days “ I knew that was when the semi was and went berserk
Went on the holiday and it still hurts I wasn’t at that one

Three of us and our lads went everywhere with City, immediately after York away he announced that he'd had enough and was no longer going to away games. He came home and booked a summer holiday............ so he missed the Play Off Final !!

When I was a uni in Stoke, I used to go with a couple I knew. We’d take in turns driving up to Maine Road/CoMS.

On this particular Saturday, it was their turn to drive. On such occasions, I’d walk to their house and we’d go on from there. Just before I arrived, I realised I’d left my S/T pad at my digs.

I told my mate what I’d done, and his reply was, "You’re not getting out of it that easily!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.