What's the worst that can happen?

Invisible Man's Bandage

Team supported
Manchester City
The least worst is that we don't win the league or the CL. We can't win the league every season and as we have never won the CL, whilst disappointing, it's not the end of the world.

We don't retain the League Cup or win the FA Cup. The LC probably won't be thing for top PL clubs soon and we generally don't win the FA Cup so hardly a disaster.

We don't finish in the top four. From a personal point of view I don't give a rats arse about the CL but obviously the club do. It would be a big hit to our finances and I suspect that Pep might not see out the last year of his contract. As he isn't staying forever then it means we get to greet our next manager a bit sooner.

I suppose the point of this thread is that life goes on and so does our club. There will be ups and downs and maybe we are entering a down period. I'm in my 60th year of watching City and even when I've been pissed off I still can't help being City daft.

Last edited:
We'll all love City regardless. It's just a case of a lack of clarity and some poor decision-making which needs calling out. Allowing Mendy to continue playing after being arrested 3 times borders on abhorrence. On the football side of things, to not have any alternatives for Kane whom Pep confirmed we were never in direct negotiations for is amateurish. We may not have Pep for too long and the way the club have operated recently has been so disappointing.

We'll all love City regardless. It's just a case of a lack of clarity and some poor decision-making which needs calling out. Allowing Mendy to continue playing after being arrested 3 times borders on abhorrence. On the football side of things, to not have any alternatives for Kane whom Pep confirmed we were never in direct negotiations for is amateurish. We may not have Pep for too long and the way the club have operated recently has been so disappointing.
I agree parts of that but things happen. We do seem a bit rudderless at the moment but I think the obsession with Pep is actually a bit unhealthy. He won't be here forever and maybe we have to be prepared for not having continuous success whilst he's here. Hopefully our next manager takes us forward.

eeh were fine, if we need a Striker , we might buy in January ( Please not Kane , Levy isn't selling )

Even with the Grealish signing It's a tough feat to repeat last season's achievements but are still capable of winning a couple of domestic trophies.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.