whats up with mike?

Just now before the adverts started big Mike said " and coming up after the news a report on how England finnished the game last night with six Manchester City players...thats six Manchester City players"

Good lad Mikey boy...Rub it in why dont you..lol.

ps.anyone see the funny side of capello after the 3rd goal...tapped the leg of the guy next to him when the guy looked at him he stuck his tongue out at him..well funny. :)

on a side issue, now that i dont have ssn i feel like i dont know anything about football.

davymcfc said:
on a side issue, now that i dont have ssn i feel like i dont know anything about football.

There are more links to ssn that you can throw a stick at bud.

Mike is brilliant when the press guys come on around 7:30am each morning - he gives them sh*t within his job scope when they slag City off and makes sure that they commented on the good City news. When we battered Liverpool the next morning he was gloating all though his stint.

That lump/spot on his face came at a very bad time - the very first day SSN went HD or maybe that the first time I noticed it. Hope it is nothing too bad.

I like wedderburn, him and Simon Thomas are the best 2 on there.

I always clock Thomas looking down at Georgies chesticles, to be honest i can't blame the fella.

I bet he just wants to bend her over the desk and give her one.

same with matterface, lucky bastard, when he's on with natalie somtimes when he just looks at her, his facial expression is like he saying god i can't wait to get you home! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.