What's your favourite boozer in town

The Angel on Rochdale Road near the CIS. Great range of guest ales, good atmosphere and surroundings and free chips whenever the landlord can be arsed!

Britons Protection

no knobs, top beer and spirits (choice of whiskeys is untrue!), no juke box, no pool table, just a pub where you can chat and drink beer.

Corbieres, Marble Arch, the Wetherspoons on Princess Street facing the Town Hall, The City Arms (next door), Britons Protection, and a few bars in the northern quarter...

Soulboy said:
Corbieres, Marble Arch, the Wetherspoons on Princess Street facing the Town Hall, The City Arms (next door), Britons Protection, and a few bars in the northern quarter...

I think you'll find that's down to the company you keep rather than the ambiance...?

Stay at the travelodge in Gorton and use to drink in the nags head,not much of a choice but beer always good,locals friendly and welcoming so despite the interior being poor at best it is a great wee pub in my eyes.
Sadly heard it closed down last month though,is this true.

1-cask
2-fringe
3-odd
4 corbieres
5-the little boozer on portland st with memorabilia on the wall ?

bennyboy said:
Stay at the travelodge in Gorton and use to drink in the nags head,not much of a choice but beer always good,locals friendly and welcoming so despite the interior being poor at best it is a great wee pub in my eyes.
Sadly heard it closed down last month though,is this true.

Yes, I drive down Hyde Road every day to work and yes it is metal sheet boarded up :(
Another pub bites the dust......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.