Whats your s, inflatable scarf or flag

An inflatable student goes to his inflatable school and is having a really bad day. Bored in history lesson, he gets up and walks out. Walking down the corridor, he sees the inflatable headmaster walking towards him and he pulls a knife out and stabs him.

He runs out of the school. As he gets outside, he thinks again, "I hate school," and pulls his knife out and stabs the inflatable school. He runs off to his inflatable home. Two hours later his inflatable mum is knocking at his inflatable bedroom door with the inflatable police. Panicking, inflatable boy pulls out the knife and stabs himself.

Later in that evening, he wakes up in an inflatable hospital and see the inflatable headmaster in the inflatable bed next to him.

Shaking his deflated head the headmaster gravely intones: "You've let me down; you've let the school down, but worst of all, you've let yourself down."

felixbg said:
banana from the fa cup run few years back (preston, sheff wed, blackburn etc.)

It is quite sad that we have to consider 3 games a 'run'. That's all going to change this season though.

Mine's a scarf but I think I'll get a banana too.

Blue Genes said:
An inflatable student goes to his inflatable school and is having a really bad day. Bored in history lesson, he gets up and walks out. Walking down the corridor, he sees the inflatable headmaster walking towards him and he pulls a knife out and stabs him.

He runs out of the school. As he gets outside, he thinks again, "I hate school," and pulls his knife out and stabs the inflatable school. He runs off to his inflatable home. Two hours later his inflatable mum is knocking at his inflatable bedroom door with the inflatable police. Panicking, inflatable boy pulls out the knife and stabs himself.

Later in that evening, he wakes up in an inflatable hospital and see the inflatable headmaster in the inflatable bed next to him.

Shaking his deflated head the headmaster gravely intones: "You've let me down; you've let the school down, but worst of all, you've let yourself down."

There's a much funnier version of that about the balloon family, getting into bed with each other at night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.