Wheel bearing failure

Pezzer2

Any advice much welcomed.
I have a suspected wheel bearing failure. Basically I have a growling noise when doing high speeds on the motorway and talking to a few car fanatics point towards the wheel bearings.
I have my car booked in for a service in early January but slightly worried in risking waiting until then. I'll probably do another 1000 miles before the next service. Is it too dangerous to risk carrying on driving?

Any advice much welcomed.
I have a suspected wheel bearing failure. Basically I have a growling noise when doing high speeds on the motorway and talking to a few car fanatics point towards the wheel bearings.
I have my car booked in for a service in early January but slightly worried in risking waiting until then. I'll probably do another 1000 miles before the next service. Is it too dangerous to risk carrying on driving?
Fuck it, you could get sideswiped by a lorry tomorrow, drive 10,000 miles. Then brick the cunts windows and torch his lorry.

Dog? Maybe dog got on board and is growling because he wants to get out - check under your seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.