When are you all gonna learn?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
I felt last year everything went Liverpool's way to let them win the title, dodgy penalties, offside goals but thanks to our brilliance and 14 wins in a row at the end of the season it wasnt enough for them. With Var this season, i feel that's being added on top of last seasons dodgy penalties to ensure they win it this year.You just have to look at how Var is being used tin our games plus we seem to be having more games officiated poorly, 5 yellows in 10 fouls v Wolves, come on, who else picks up a yellow every 2 fouls

It's going to take something extraordinary to stop Liverpool this season. They are getting every decision going this season (like last) and their luck with injuries (counterposed to ours) is hard to credit.

I'm feeling positive again after yesterday. All it will take is for us to put a run of 10 winning games together till Christmas and we are back in it. And all of a sudden, with that side yesterday, that feels very possible.

Retaining the Premier League title has been rare within the last decade or so. Three consecutive? Whilst I want to win every match, a Champions League will be a superb memory forever. There should be some determination to lift it under this regime.

Liverpool will have their moment when either injurys, decisions or form lets them down. We must make sure at that time we capitalise.
Also I reckon a minimum of 4 points against them is a must.

It's going to take something extraordinary to stop Liverpool this season. They are getting every decision going this season (like last) and their luck with injuries (counterposed to ours) is hard to credit.
Think you make your own luck with injuries, their back room staff must be doin a marvellous job or it could be that similar to Sterling, their top guys Virgil and Salah just don’t get injured

They lost Salah and were suddenly made to look like a team of very hard working but average players.

To stop them we are going to have to put together another long winning run. Can we do that with our current defensive vulnerability? Their draw at Anfield gives us hope and their result, and their very poor performance may sow seeds of doubt in Liverpool heads.

Retaining the Premier League title has been rare within the last decade or so. Three consecutive? Whilst I want to win every match, a Champions League will be a superb memory forever. There should be some determination to lift it under this regime.

Our defence is not up to standard for winning and we only seem to get the three points after scoring a couple out of the hundred chances created. Wolves game was the perfect reminder that clinical finishing is one of the keys to winning anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.