When are you all gonna learn?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
liverpool running out of gas i suspect, lucky against Leicester,chelsea,one of there midweek euro games and failed to turn over the mighty man u, a long season takes its toll and they have fuck all in reserve for the fight.my glass is brim full and il raise it in may when we retain the title,6 points in it is nothing and if those daft thick scousers are begining to wank at the thought of winning it may i remind them of the T-Shirts they printed,it was all pre ejeculation

liverpool running out of gas i suspect, lucky against Leicester,chelsea,one of there midweek euro games and failed to turn over the mighty man u, a long season takes its toll and they have fuck all in reserve for the fight.my glass is brim full and il raise it in may when we retain the title
I hope so but no more Norwich or Wolves debacles please.

I'm not as confident going into games at the moment purely because of Laporte's injury.

For me, the most important thing now is that De Bruyne stays fit. With Kev in the team I always fancy us to outscore the opposition no matter how fragile our defence is.

If we can stay in touch with Liverpool until Laporte comes back in Dec/Jan then I think we'll win it.

It is ridiculous to write off our chances in early October. An 8 point lead at any point in the season is pretty handy but it is far from a title winning lead until deep into the new year. What I will say is that if Liverpool dont win it this year they never will.

Firstly our defensive problems. With Kompany gone and no replacement in place it was pushing our luck. As usual luck and City rarely meet and so we were bound to get injuries to both Stones and Laporte. After long term injuries it usually takes some time for a player to return to form. These defensive issues have cost us and will continue to do so for most of the season and thats assuming we get no further injuries there.

Added to that we have returned to being a tad to wasteful in front of goal.

Liverpool on the other hand seem almost impervious to injuries in any number. They seem to have some incredible luck with opposition goalkeepers and match officials "intervening" in a helpful manner. Despite this I think they will drop points and like any side will have a tough spell.

The wankers really should win it this time, but I really wont be surprised if they dont.

From a City view it would not be too much of a surprise were we to not lose another Premier League match all season and win it again. I just have a nagging gut feeling that our defensive issues are going to cost us.

It's interesting to note that when we won our four PL titles it was the rags or the dippers that we pipped to the post as Champions (okay, we annihilated them in 2018). To piss off those two clubs doesn't half give me a warm feeling.

It's interesting to note that when we won our four PL titles it was the rags or the dippers that we pipped to the post as Champions (okay, we annihilated them in 2018). To piss off those two clubs doesn't half give me a warm feeling.

Despite it being early days, but were we to pull back an 8 point lead and have it off them once again. I suspect most of the UK will be warmed by all the steam from the Tsunami of boiling piss that burst forth from Merseyside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.