When Carlos leaves.

i8rags

Providing there is no gagging order put in place, would you be interested to hear what his real issues with City are all about. I for one would like an excuse of some description, that is at least nearly believable. Why would you choose to go from hero to zero.

blue b4 the moon said:
I wouldn't trust him or Kia to give me the correct time let alone give a honest account of what happened.,
Agreed, but normally a departing player will say thanks to the fans etc etc on this occasion I can't see this happening. But I can't believe the snake will not let something out.

blue b4 the moon said:
I wouldn't trust him or Kia to give me the correct time let alone give a honest account of what happened.,

exactly, and for that reason alone I couldn't give a shite what that cvnt says

When he handed in a transfer request (twice) we revoked £6m in loyalty payments.

I think that this might have had something to do with it.

Along the lines of "well if you take away my £6m I will make sure I move and Kia/I will get our £6m some other way"

Only my opinion mind.

i8rags said:
sweep said:
Couldn't care less what the **** thinks, sooner he goes the better.
Again to be clear, it's not his opinions, it's the facts I'm interested in.

the facts would never come out, it'd end up a two way argument between the club and him that would be serialized in The Sun, and we'd come out smelling of shit because he'd lie through his teeth and The Sun would prefer to report us in a bad way

My only hope is that he sails off into the sunset and keeps his powder dry. Then in years to come, when he ends his career and is no longer a cash cow for all those he inadvisably considers his friends and they too have then sailed off into said sunset, he can mature and review his gullible , undignified and illogical decision and finally apologise for the pathetic circus a lot of people that do not deserve such treatment are currently having to endure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.