When Did You Last Cry?

Today for me. My Dad is in the later stages of Alzheimer’s and isn’t a well man. He took a turn for the worse this morning and they had to call an ambulance and it hit me quite hard. Probably a cumulation of things really, but mainly the grim reality that sadly the end is getting ever nearer.
So sorry to read this Ric. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family. X

Today for me. My Dad is in the later stages of Alzheimer’s and isn’t a well man. He took a turn for the worse this morning and they had to call an ambulance and it hit me quite hard. Probably a cumulation of things really, but mainly the grim reality that sadly the end is getting ever nearer.
Sorry to hear that mate.

My grandad died of it/with it and we were very close, so have an understanding of what you’re going through.

Wishing you and your family all the best.

Reactions: Ric
My mum passed away on Tuesday. I keep beating myself up about it, but not shed a single tear yet. Comfort myself in that's just my genes/that's the way she brought me up. Amazing how differently we are all made.

My mum passed away on Tuesday. I keep beating myself up about it, but not shed a single tear yet. Comfort myself in that's just my genes/that's the way she brought me up. Amazing how differently we are all

RIP for your Mum. Condolences to you and your family. When it really hits you, please don’t struggle alone. There are people out here to help you.

Last night, a friend commited suicide
RIP to your friend and condolences to you and their family. It is so sad when someone feels they have no one to talk to. I am so sorry.

Stay safe, take care.

RIP for your Mum. Condolences to you and your family. When it really hits you, please don’t struggle alone. There are people out here to help you.

RIP to your friend and condolences to you and their family. It is so sad when someone feels they have no one to talk to. I am so sorry.

Stay safe, take care.
I'd only just met his brand new grand daughter, crazy shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.