When do we play Rangers?

ox-blue

Can't access the OS from my work comp as it's pant's and need to know when we play Rangers ?

Don't think we've got alot of tickets for this and I'm not sure if they are up for general sale yet or even if CityCard holders can buy yet. Information about this on the OS is non-existant which is pretty poor IMO.

Went on the Rangers site last night and the usual corner is 'blacked out' for away fans.

As for their sales for this game, there looks to be most of the seats in the ground still available.

I rang up the ticket office on saturday and got my celtic tickets. Enquired about the Rangers game and tickets are on sale to anyone for the game.. I ended up buying two and im off up to glasgow wednesday morning...

Just a hunch but think the club may not be advertising them due to the trouble with the rangers fans in manchester for the uefa cup final...

Think they want to avoid any potential negative publicity in case of any kick offs...

petejackson83 said:
I rang up the ticket office on saturday and got my celtic tickets. Enquired about the Rangers game and tickets are on sale to anyone for the game.. I ended up buying two and im off up to glasgow wednesday morning...

Just a hunch but think the club may not be advertising them due to the trouble with the rangers fans in manchester for the uefa cup final...

Think they want to avoid any potential negative publicity in case of any kick offs...

I think that's just crap to be honest, and it's purely down to the ticket news section of the new site being shite (unlike the rest of it)

Tickets were on sale to the general public (part timers like myself) on Monday. Got myself 2 yesterday.

Glasgow Man City said:
petejackson83 said:

I think that's just crap to be honest, and it's purely down to the ticket news section of the new site being shite (unlike the rest of it)

Well said. Info for the away games is pathetic.

The BFB said:
Well said. Info for the away games is pathetic.

We are currently rebuilding our ticketing website. For all information regarding Tickets and Travel, including the loyalty points needed, please visit the tickets and travel section on the MCFC website or our Fixtures page.

Woohoo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.