When Ferguson retires. (Celebration list)

Big Swifty said:
Can you imagine the vast swathes of sycophantic adulation which the media will pour out? It will be like the Queen and the Pope dying, rolled into one. Will anyone have the balls to question his status as a human being? I doubt it. And he'll still be there, hovering like a malefic presence, much as Busby haunted succeeding Utd bosses after he "retired".

SSNakesTV, the RagTops, MANUre, PGML, FICKFUFA, Twatini, Blather, Pele, KarlHeinz and Kaiser Beckenbauer, Princess Diana, The Werewolf of Leytonstone, Ole Gunnar Solskaer, Eric the Cuntona won't allow the fucker to die. He will be embalmed and will be the centre piece of every MotD and Sky advert, programme, and can yer just imagine SPOTY - no simple pic and a date. Oh no! Every posthumous award from a Bafta to an Oscar! He's better alive. Keep the fucker on a life support machine, brain dead or not.

I will laugh, and then start a petition to having him buried under the center circle of the Swamp, just shallow enough that when someone breaks in to piss on the ground, it will soak into his bones.

Wishing death upon him is not nice not matter how much the guy is repulsive and a bully

I dont like him but I would rather he didnt win a title/trophies in the next five years and retirement beckons with people remember City dominating when he is gone. Nice send off from football mangment.

I have a feeling he want to win it this year badly so he can retire with his 20th title and he's not getting any younger...

Blueroses said:
Wishing death upon him is not nice not matter how much the guy is repulsive and a bully

I dont like him but I would rather he didnt win a title/trophies in the next five years and retirement beckons with people remember City dominating when he is gone. Nice send off from football mangment.

I have a feeling he want to win it this year badly so he can retire with his 20th title and he's not getting any younger...

This. Lets face it we do not appear to be defending our Premiership the best so far do we?
Our squad should be at least 7 points clear not old Slur Bacon Face whiskey nose's.

Mad Jack Blue said:
Blueroses said:

This. Lets face it we do not appear to be defending our Premiership the best so far do we?
Our squad should be at least 7 points clear not old Slur Bacon Face whiskey nose's.

It's looking likely. He knows next season will be much tougher as repeating is always harder.

Re: When Fergie dies...

Kenney_The_Blue said:
What will be your first reaction??

Mods please don't move to general FF as I've just had this discussion with 3/4 other blues and just want to see what the majority think.

I've had people saying:

"I'll laugh my head off and celebrate"

Also:

"Nobody deserves to die and be laughed at"

What will be the first thing that goes through your head if you saw this headline on SSN?

"SIR ALEX FERGUSON DIES AGED xx"

Straight down Tesco for massive amounts of jelly and ice cream.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Big Swifty said:
Can you imagine the vast swathes of sycophantic adulation which the media will pour out? It will be like the Queen and the Pope dying, rolled into one. Will anyone have the balls to question his status as a human being? I doubt it. And he'll still be there, hovering like a malefic presence, much as Busby haunted succeeding Utd bosses after he "retired".

SSNakesTV, the RagTops, MANUre, PGML, FICKFUFA, Twatini, Blather, Pele, KarlHeinz and Kaiser Beckenbauer, Princess Diana, The Werewolf of Leytonstone, Ole Gunnar Solskaer, Eric the **** won't allow the fucker to die. He will be embalmed and will be the centre piece of every MotD and Sky advert, programme, and can yer just imagine SPOTY - no simple pic and a date. Oh no! Every posthumous award from a Bafta to an Oscar! He's better alive. Keep the fucker on a life support machine, brain dead or not.

It's a fucking scary prospect, Dave.

The way you put it, I think I'd rather go before him.

His media sycophants won't be scared of him once he's gone, so hopefully they will be happy to tell it like it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.