When Ferguson retires. (Celebration list)

Clubs should be given the choice of a minute's silence, etc., when he finally fucks off.

My worry is that when he does retire he persists to aggravate us by 1 of 3 ways?
1. Getting a top job within the FA.
2. Getting a top job within UEFA.
3. Getting a top job with FIFA.
His influence at the top levels within these organisations shouldn't be underestimated.

Best case scenario. We win the league this season by beating Nowich on the final day by 1 goal scored in the last minute of added time thus enabling us to win on goal difference, this in turn hopefully has a fatal effect on him. Could you even begin to imagine the atmosphere in the stadium. It's always been a dream of mine you know?

SLP

de niro said:
**** of a specimen. When he leaves or crokes it I'll do something I have never done before, I'll pour myself a large brandy and toast to the passing of the biggest wankstain to ever grace our game. A bully, a cheat, a coward and an overall ****.

Clearly the wrong word here, de niro. He hasn't brought any grace to our game, despite the knighthood for services to football. Disgrace would be a better word!

Silva's left peg said:
My worry is that when he does retire he persists to aggravate us by 1 of 3 ways?
1. Getting a top job within the FA.
2. Getting a top job within UEFA.
3. Getting a top job with FIFA.
His influence at the top levels within these organisations shouldn't be underestimated.

Best case scenario. We win the league this season by beating Nowich on the final day by 1 goal scored in the last minute of added time thus enabling us to win on goal difference, this in turn hopefully has a fatal effect on him. Could you even begin to imagine the atmosphere in the stadium. It's always been a dream of mine you know?

SLP

This is why he just needs to do us all a favor and suffer from painful liver failure over a period of months. I swear I'd become a nurse just to have a chance to piss in his apple juice every morning.

Hopefully he will live to get a telegram from Liz.
Him sitting in the boardroom at the swamp will make it impossible to manage, and their is only one man in football arrogant enough to think he could manage it.

I'll blow my entire savings on cocaine and hookers for the whole of Bluemoon.

One minute Poznan at the Etihad when he retires/croaks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.