When Is It Not Theft ?

Blue Mist

About a week ago a delivery guy knocked at our door and asked if we could take a box for a neighbour. basically the posh bastard two doors down has ordered a wine from the Daily Telegraph, (it says it on the box) perhaps 6 bottles.
The delivery guy said he would put a note through their door saying where it was and we sat back expecting them to collect it. Nothing.
Five days ago knowing/assuming they were in, I lugged it round but got no answer. I left a note saying where the box was and brought it home. Nothing, zip diddly, they never called for it. Tuesday I put another note through the letterbox and still they haven't called. The kids are playing out in the garden so they are in rather than being on holiday so cellarites....................

when can I start drinking in and claim them as my own?

and no I haven't got any pictures of his missus.

You've necked it already you thieving ****.

It's a yes from me though.

Blue Mist said:
About a week ago a delivery guy knocked at our door and asked if we could take a box for a neighbour. basically the posh bastard two doors down has ordered a wine from the Daily Telegraph, (it says it on the box) perhaps 6 bottles.
The delivery guy said he would put a note through their door saying where it was and we sat back expecting them to collect it. Nothing.
Five days ago knowing/assuming they were in, I lugged it round but got no answer. I left a note saying where the box was and brought it home. Nothing, zip diddly, they never called for it. Tuesday I put another note through the letterbox and still they haven't called. The kids are playing out in the garden so they are in rather than being on holiday so cellarites....................

when can I start drinking in and claim them as my own?

and no I haven't got any pictures of his missus.

drink and be merry

If any of these points don't happen.
Dishonestly appropriates property belonging to another, with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it.

Fill two wine glasses with tap water, carry them out the door and offer his kids a drink.
Then, you'll have the ignorant fucker's attention.

Put another note through his door telling him you will be charging him for storage. I bet it's gone by the end of the day.

paphos-mcfc said:
If any of these points don't happen.
Dishonestly appropriates property belonging to another, with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it.

As soon as I neck it I have what you just said, the question is, is it dishonest ?
By rights I should be charging him a storage fee.
I am not carrying it round again like some muppet. So does it just sit in my hallway forever ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.