When or if do we delete the ticket from our phones

horlock_was_super

Team supported
Manchester City F.C.
My phone like me, is getting on a bit.
My Champions League Winning Ticket is still sitting on it proudly.
I have kept all my tickets from the many finals we’ve been to.
Thanks to the behaviour of the feral fuckers down the wrong end of the East Lancs none of us has anything tangible to go misty eyed over in years to come.
Do I keep it on there and when I change my phone lose it forever?
How do I keep it?

Try to take a picture of it on your phone or failing that get another phone to take a picture of That's a momento of your Night in Istanbul then delete the app from your phone.Thats how I'm doing it.

My phone like me, is getting on a bit.
My Champions League Winning Ticket is still sitting on it proudly.
I have kept all my tickets from the many finals we’ve been to.
Thanks to the behaviour of the feral fuckers down the wrong end of the East Lancs none of us has anything tangible to go misty eyed over in years to come.
Do I keep it on there and when I change my phone lose it forever?
How do I keep it?
Best to screenshot it, press 'On' n bottom 'Volume' button at same time to capture shot (depending on phone type)

Share pic to other apps on phone, such as Photos, Email to yourself so its on ya pc too,, WhatsApp, send pic to a friend n have em send it back to you, use as screensaver for phone or pc, print off n frame, turn it into a 'Gif' along with plane tickets passport stamp n dreaded shuttle bus ticket etc etc et cetera.....

Don't delete it until you've shown it to all rags, dippers and other deviants who never go to games. This also applies to your season ticket and FA Cup final ticket.
FA Cup final ticket is even more precious as you can show it to rags and say "That's a ticket for one of your games, have you ever seen one before?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.