When strange coincidences occur

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
Just sat here now doing my work, part of which includes dealing with documents which have peoples names on. I'm dealing with this guy who's surname is Ludford and as I look at his name a guy I know with the same surname walks past my house! It was literally the exact same moment. I think that's fucking weird!

Pigeonho said:
Just sat here now doing my work, part of which includes dealing with documents which have peoples names on. I'm dealing with this guy who's surname is Ludford and as I look at his name a guy I know with the same surname walks past my house! It was literally the exact same moment. I think that's fucking weird!

You think thats weird ??
I married a girl who I thought was drop dead gorgeous.
35 years on and I`m still married to the ugly woman !!

Didn't want to go to work today (wanted to watch the football). At 9:00 a.m the power went out and I was told it would be off until at least 12:00 p.m. No power, no tools. At home now watching the Football.

started a new job and doing all the booking in details and things and the guy notices my name 'colin richmond' and says another colin richmond has started the same day as me, round my end i don't know another colin never mind a colin richmond spooky.

also later on at night when checking the time i can't count the number of times it is 22:22

Me and the mrs went to a funeral last month,a guy i knocked around with for a bit died.A few days later my mrs takes the dog for a walk on its routine route,the dog stops and wants to go in another direction,the mrs lets the dog lead her and the dog takes her to my dead mates house and sits on his lawn and wont move shes a strong english bull terrier!?The wierd thing is my mate never met the dog never even knew i had one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.